1. If the goods are faulty
You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Red Currant lighting will bear the cost of return freight if the goods are faulty.
If you think that there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know in writing within 24 hours of receipt of faulty item by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you change your mind
In addition to your rights in relation to faulty goods, you can return any item within 7 days of receipt for a refund of that item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. You will continue to remain the owner of the return goods until the item(s) are received into Red Currant Lightings warehouse in good order and condition. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. Goods will be inspected upon arrival and refund given once we are satisfied with their condition. This will occur within 7 days of receipt of item(s) into our warehouse.
We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning. Please send your returned goods to:
Red Currant Lighting
Unit 7 / 69 O’Riordan Street
Alexandria, NSW 2015
- Delivery time frame is approximately 10 working days after payment is received, if the goods are in stock.
- Lighting must be installed by a licenced electrician, otherwise the product warranty is void.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
- As the items are handmade, there may be minimal variations between same items.